We are committed to helping companies create and implement effective quality management systems, and building a culture of continuous improvement.
Our approach is based on the firmly held belief that:-
- Quality is conformance with the requirements of our customers and consumers.
- The acceptable Quality Standard is zero defects
- Quality is measured by the Price Of Non-Conformance
- Quality is achieved by Prevention
- The quality system is Continuous Improvement
Although these principles are embedded in the ISO 9000 and TS 16949 standards, many companies who have adopted the ‘standards’ struggle to realise the expected benefits. Instead of creating a culture of continuous improvement, they have focussed on a perfect bureaucracy.
Our approach is different, moving away from the fear of the auditors which drives many managers – we help clients develop a mature understanding of their customer’s requirements and expectations – and show how the various tools and techniques can be used to:-
- Identify and eliminate the causes of failure in product design and manufacture
- Improve the systems and process on which we depend
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Reduce costs
- Improve productivity
- Develop and reward a ‘team based culture’
Our pragmatic approach encourages the use appropriate tools and techniques that add value and solve problems in the real world, and by demonstrating the value of the ‘systems and processes’ we gain the commitment of employees to the ‘quality system’ and create a supporting culture.